- All orders are processed within 2-3 days of your payment clearing (unless noted otherwise) and shipped using the United States Postal Service (USPS).
- Once shipped, delivery times may vary depending on your State and Country.
- United States: Orders within the United States are shipped via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation to reach you within 2-4 postal business days.
- To expedite your order within the United States, please upgrade to USPS Express Mail for delivery within 1-2 postal business days (Insurance is included).
- Insurance is optional but recommended for USPS Priority Mail Services. Once we ship out your order, we are not responsible for loss or damage if insurance is not purchased.
- Tracking information and insurance is available at no extra charge for both domestic and USPS Express Mail International services
- International: We currently do not offer international shipping. Check your area for a Comfy Joey distributor and please keep an eye out for when your country joins our shipping family.
Return and Exchange Policy
- Returns: We do not accept returns, if you believe there is an issue with your sling please see our warranty policy
- Exchanges: Slings that need to be exchanged because of a sizing issue need to be sent back in “New” condition, with the registration card still attached, and neatly folded into the original packaging. Comfy Joey is not responsible for shipping costs.
- All slings will be free of manufacturer defects for 1 full year from date of purchase from Comfy Joey or one of our authorized retailers.
- Manufacturer defects do not include the following: typical linen nubs and slubs, color fading, dye transfer, normal wear and tear, or rips/tears from use outside of our recommendations or external forces.
- If you have found a manufacturing defect please do not throw your sling away! We will ask for pictures and in some circumstances, ask that the sling be mailed to us at our cost.
- Slings purchased second hand are not covered under warranty. Please be aware that we reserve the right to ask for proof of purchase.